Thursday, 14 August 2014

Four Ingredient Nutella Mug Cake





Moving takes a toll on you like you would not believe!

I know I have been gone for a while, but moving all the way to Toronto, and having no internet in the place that you're staying will do that to you. But I promise, I will make up for it. With the most magic word I know: Nutella.




And do you want to know the best part about this recipe? Even though you haven't had the chance to unpack all of your baking supplies (which is, by the way, a LOT) you can still make this no problem.




Because how can you move to the other side of the country and NOT bring what is truly important: springform pans and a stand mixer. And I would like to say, my stand mixer survived! The only reason I brought clothes at all was as padding for these baking supplies, so they won't break. You can see what my priorities are.

But I won't be needing them for a while. Because Nutella cakes in a mug are my new best friend.





Four Ingredient Nutella Mug Cake
printable recipe


What you'll need:

  • 4 tablespoons flour
  • 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
  • 1/4 cup Nutella
  • 3 tablespoons milk
Directions:
  1. In a microwave safe mug, whisk together all of the ingredients until fully combined. 
  2. Microwave for 1 minute, and see if it's done. If not. continue to microwave in 30 second intervals.

Adapted from Kirbie Cravings

13 comments:

  1. Is there anything that Nutella doesn't male delicious? Looks great!

    Blessings, Catherine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. holy crapppp, you had me at nutella!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I must not wait any longer to try this Mug Cake!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my friend Tina is going to be all over this one! Sharing it immediately.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am dying to try this - simple and ready made basically :D

    Cheers
    Choc Chip Uru

    ReplyDelete
  6. That looks magnificicent! Happy post-move by the way!
    Mmmmm I want brownie now, the nutella kind preferably :P I hope it all goes well settling down in your new place :) x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can never say no to nutella! this looks so good!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nutella makes everything better.... Hope your move went well!!

    Sues

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Cathleen, what a great little cake, nutella is the best.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Simple, tasty and delisious!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...